Tuesday 23 September 2014

One Lovely Blog Award

Thank you so much to Amberose and Syazza Iliya for nominating me. :) Their blogs are wonderful so definitely check them both out! 

The Rules:

1) You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog. 
2) You must list the rules and display the award.
3) You must add 7 fact about yourself.
4) You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5) You must follow the blogger who nominated you.


Now for the 7 facts...

1) I'm obsessed with peanut butter. Reeses are the best! 
2) My dream holiday would be going to New York especially around christmas time. 
3) My favourite colour is pastel tiffany blue. 
4) I live for food! I'm surprised I'm not obese...
5) I've never been to a music festival. :(
6) I love watching Ghibli movies especially when I'm feeling down. They always manage to put a smile on my face. 
7) I love photography. Pretty pictures make me happy. :)


I nominate:


I love these blog so go check them out!

Lxx

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nomination :o) I will try to get round to doing the tag very soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination. I don't think I shall be doing this tag as I've done a similar one before!

    Colourful Stuff | Beauty, Fashion, Life ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for nominating me lovely lady! I also think I have an addiction to peanut butter xD!

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the nomination! It means a lot to me:) <3 Love your blog!
    Luxveritatis.| Beauty.Fashion.Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh! hun! thank you for nominating me! so sweet!!!!
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your facts are great! & thank you so much for nominating us! My dream holiday is also New York xxx

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Facts and nice blog! Amber xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god we are too similar :D I LOVE peanutbutter, you would quite enjoy my latest post :3
    I am your newest follower! Your blog is so cute :)

    It would mean seriously so much to me if you visited my blog <3
    Berry The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!
    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I will reply to as many people as possible :)